South West Rocks is a non-profit community preschool and we receive state government funding. This means that enrolled families do not need to register for CCS with Centrelink. Fees are set by the management committee to be as affordable as possible.
A one off non refundable administration fee of $100 is charged for all new enrolments, and we request that fees be kept two weeks in advance at all times. The balance of fees can be paid in a lump sum can be paid for the term in advance, or in smaller increments as arranged. Fees can be paid by cash or direct deposit. Please note: Casual days incur additional fees.
Our fee rates are as follows:
Free fees in 2022
*Our pre-school is eligible for the State Government COVID-19 Free Community Pre School Funding.This means that NO FEES will be charged for 15 hours (2 days) per week per child.
There are 3 fee levels from 2022 onwards:
Equity places: fee level 1
Fee Level 1 • low income Whales and Dolphins -$21
• Family must hold a health care card or pensioner concession card (where the child is a named dependent on the card). Health care cards issued in the child’s name only are not means tested and therefore not eligible.
Fee per day for third day (Whales only) - $31
Casual day - $36
Fee Level 1• Children with a disability or additional needs -$21
• The child’s NDIS number AND/OR • A copy of the most recent and relevant report, assessment or letter that outlines the child’s disability or additional needs from a relevant professional on letterhead.
• Documentation must be kept at pre school on file.
Fees per day for third day (Whales only) -$31
Casual day - $36
Fee Level 1 • Aboriginal and Torres Strait (ATSI) children- $21
• Statutory declaration or letter from an Elder of your community
Fees per day for third day (Whales only) $31
Non-equity places: fee levels 2 and 3
Fee Level 2• Children from families who do not qualify for the above categories but are eligible to attend school the following year - $27
Fees per day for third day (Whales only) - $37
Casual day $42
Fee Level 3• These places are for children who turn four years old on or before the 31st July 2021. This is regardless of whether the child is in Whales or Dolphins, or for how long they are at pre school -$27
3 • Children from families who do not qualify for any of the above categories.
• Nil additional documentation required- $30
Fees per day for third day (Whales only) - $40
Casual day - $45